Personal, Social and Health Education
Our school curriculum is underpinned by the core values that we hold dear at our school. This is known as the R curriculum. As a school we promote the values of respect, resilience, reciprocity, resourcefulness, reflection and responsibility.
Each week, the classes have a discrete PSHE lesson which is linked to our bespoke PSHE curriculum.
- Year 1 And Tango Makes Three Planning.pdf
- Year 2 King and King planning.pdf
- Year 3 Are you a boy or a girl.pdf
- Year 4 The Sissy Duckling.pdf
- Year 5 Pride the story of Harvey Milk.pdf
- Year 6 This Day in June.pdf
- Respect Long Term Plan.docx
- Responsibility Long Term Plan.docx
- Reciprocity Long Term Plan.docx
- Resourcefulness Long Term Plan.docx
- Reflectiveness Long Term Plan.docx